The original school opened in 1958 and operated as a K-8 until 2004, when they added a new campus out on Hwy 100, housing grades 9-12. The original campus had an admin building, gym/athletic building, 2 education buildings, and a clock tower.
Construction featured structural block walls and brick veneer with stone accents.
GC: D F Chase
Opened in 2004