Originally built in 1925, Alumni Hall houses the alumni offices as well as serves as the social center of the university. The renovation included new stair towers, extending existing terraces, removing and relocating 85-year-old exterior stone to the interior of the building, and other masonry restoration.
Construction included tuck pointing and cleaning of existing façade, structural block stairs and elevator, new brick veneer with salvaged material, stone patching, caulking of existing doors and windows, restoration cleaning of the existing stone surrounds, and granite stairs.
GC: Hardaway Construction
Completed in 2012